Thursday, November 13, 2008

Illumination

Now I see some light at the end of the tunnel.
This I know: God brings us through some pretty tough things, but nothing is ever more than we can bear. HE promises that. His word says that he will never give you more than you can take, with His help of course. We often times think we cannot make it through something, when indeed we can.
I have found on this journey we call life, that sometimes we get into a place where it is so comfortable and nothing is really going wrong, but He wants us to move forward. We cannot move forward if we are too comfortable where we are. Sometimes he needs to make us miserable to get us to step away from something that is familiar and good, to step into something better. God has a plan and I need to pick up my tent stakes and move along with it or I will miss out on what He has for me.
Of this I am positive: His will is SO MUCH better than my will. I want what He has for me not what I think I want. I am excited to see what He has planned for me. I KNOW it will be amazing, because HE is amazing. I KNOW it will be good, because HE is good.
Set your seal of love upon my heart. For love is as strong as death.
We need to die to ourselves to realize the love He has for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment